Monday 22 January 2007

my lovely gorgor...

my lovely gorgor...
you are my best gorgor..=]...
love you sOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOoOoOoOoO much..
hehez...
i love telling you things..
becz i feel happy and uncomfortable..
i can't tell ppl that i miss him. or i am angry or i feel bored and sad..
i can't go around calling them just for the sake of fun..
cz luilui very sanfan ma..
rite??
and ppl talk bad bout luilui ga..[mostly girls..]
the guys a..
they are different than you.
they make me feel as though i still have to protect myself from them.
many things cannot say..
but not like gorgor..
gorgor love me ma..
rite?
gorgor sayang and sek me..
that's why..
i know ga..
hehez..
i feel comfortable with gorgor cz i can act any as i wan and gorgor will still love me..
and other than that many things i dunno gorgor teach...
and many things gorgor know about me when no need me to say..
hehez..
love ya..
=]...
smuakzxxx

No comments: