Sunday 28 January 2007

sunday afternoon

today, i went to church in the morning.
Chris wasn't free at first. so i was like ..''oh shit! i have to be alone again..''
woke up at 7 smth in the morning and had to get ready to go church..
still feeling very blur. i HAD TO wake up..
so...

i changed and left for church..
sitting there was cold..
cz it was fully air-con.
then after an hour. i walked around and simon called me.
then he said not to leave as he wants to talk to me.
and i told ppl i was leaving on sat..[ wohoo!!!]

so then ppl started asking what i was doing and stuff like that..
then kelvin called saying he doesn't want me to leave him and don't go kl..
uGh...

i saw albert..[ i think it was him..]
and then i quickly run to parade..
haha..
i bought sweets!!!![ skittles...]..i love sweets..
can't blame me..^^

and i bought a phone key chain..
with my name on it..
haha..
then chirs called me..
and we chatted..
ppl was STARING at me..
i thin kit's bcz i was using hands-free..
that's why...
hmmm..

then in the afternoon, mom sed to go to chris shop..
i was like..
okie!i need to get a pair of pants..
so then, we went around three..
and then we surf round the shop..
i couldn't help it but laugh and smile..

i got a pair of jeans,
then we sed go yam cha..
it was then my mom saw clothes and wanted to see it..
so, then we spend time sitting there while she was chosing her clothes...

then we sat chris car to kopitiam..
i din know what reaction to give..
seriously, my mom was there and...
u know...

haiz...*sigh*

so it was then,
after that they chatted so much there...
i was so tired..
i almost fell asleep..
=__=ZzZzZzZ

haha....
so, that's today..
at least i got to see gorgor..
haha

*hugz*

No comments: