Tuesday 30 January 2007

last day in school

today was the last day i was gong back to amc to teach the girls singing..
and practises were as usual..
when it was 3 o'clock i was leaving soon. it was then miss yau, the choir teacher called me. i stood there thinking that they were going to announce smth..
then it was then they al started looking at me...joiy was holding a big card.
wow..
well..okie...haha...she passed it to me..and miss yau, pn anne and alexis announced that i did the song's. they all said thank you and the teacher loved the songs..
=') i'm happy...and i'm touched that they even did that to me..
i remember the last time when i stood there..looking at them and my tears came down was the time i told them i wanted to quit because of my parents..
well, here was i again..the tears blurring up my vision..
now i kew i was appreciated..
thank you alotz...
and i will pray for them...to amc is the best team!!!=']

i got a bracelet with my name 'LING' from miss yau and pn anne..

i love them..thanx alot..
=]

No comments: