Thursday 2 August 2007

2nd august

Recently, I am stuck with titles for my entries..god..

I am now posting my blog’s about my assignment and work at my xanga blog..
www.xanga.com/aNgEL_aILInG
sorry to trouble all of you, but please proceed there to see anything regarding my work..

Today was life drawing and we actually had our first work done. IT wasn’t life drawing, more like figure drawing he said. Anywayz, class ended at twelve and I ate nasi lemak there. Could not finish it because the rice was cold..*ewwww*

Went back to hostel by ming yew’s friend fetching us here because apparently her bf is at the hostel there.

Today, when I was at Wing’s café, waiting for my nasi lemak which was taking forever. I saw Shawn. Haha… I know, I know, there’s so many Shawn’s or Shaun [ with the same pronunciation ] around. Right?

Haha. I actually saw him a few times before, in hostel and so on. The first time I saw him, I was shocked to see him there. But then, he passed me. So, I thought it was impossible to be him. As you see, I dun see anyone from Ipoh neither any of my old friends there.

Today, I saw him there. And he saw me too. He gave me the ‘hey-i-know-you!i’ve-seen-you-around!er---what’s-her-name-again?’ look…haha. Then I looked at smiled cause it was really him. And he shouted my name ‘Ai Ling!’ I was like ‘yup, that’s him.’ I was really really surprised.

Then he came up to me, and say hi to me. Chatted with him a while. He heard from Jin that I was here too. Aww…jin, did you tell everyone??haha..
Anywayz, he is doing sounds and music. So, I told him, that my darling ming yew was also doing sound and music.
Haha..
Then he went back, he even said goodbye and see ya around before he left.
Wow…the world ain’t a big place. Right??

So, today I did not see my honey in the morning. *sigh*.
But I met him after my class, then he had to go to his class.
I was sitting outside, listening to my darling’s ipod and reading my book.
I felt so, happy.

Like in a fantasy-land, where my mind wanders off to the book, and just listening to music.
My mind was blocked away from this world. I never really notice how fast time passed by until I finish the book and my darling messaged me.
Then he finish his class, and we went off to my place following his friends’ car.
We spent time in my room again and until six he left with his friend again.

Till then, we wait for tomorrow.

*internet is not working..i typed this on words and paste it as soon as internet is working*

9.07pm

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

Aww honey, I love u so much. I love spendning time with u, it's my own 'fantasy' land where the world is blocked out by our love. Lol. Muaxx (Sorry to hear about your internet, *sigh)