Sunday 5 August 2007

ming yew

i sit in the corner of my room,
and i just let my mind wander off,
into my dream-land,
and my won fairy-tale.

I miss you so much,
that it hurts,
i love you so much,
that is hurts,

It hurts not because
of me loving you.
But it hurts that the time has not come

When will it come?
I always ask myself.
How long more do we have to wait?

Tears are falling down my cheeks
Those cheeks you love,
those you say what made me cute,
And i don't know why.

My heart is aching.
Why is it?
I feel all alone
In this darkness,

I tell myself,
again and again,
that you will one day,
fill my life with colors

As right now,
you have started filling it
But i am afraid
that you will leave it

All alone,
Where should i go?
What should i do?
The day you leave me.
Will be the day i'm gone

Kill me if you leave me,
cause i rather have the memories
safe and happily kept inside me
Rather than being hurt and going crazy
Not being able to accept that you are gone
Please, don't leave me
I beg you,
I kneel for you,
I really love you

As i sit here
typing this,
i'm getting afraid

Every single movement you do,
has always affected me
In ways and in my heart

I'm sorry for being fragile,
but i seriously can't help it

Lee ming yew
my darling,
i really love you

No comments: