Wednesday 8 August 2007

the truth of a past

*sigh*

Have you ever forget an incident, and years and months later, You found out the truth about the whole incident?

I just found out something, I know, some people may say that I should forget it. But, still, when I found out, I just became moody and just felt so stupid and so.

It is all about him, I know, he’s nothing special, but he’s my ex. I’ll just tell you everything and basic stuff. I never really liked him, but soon it was just more than friends, nothing else. No love and so. For months, he ignored me and only give me very little attention. Due to the different school we are in, we seldom see each other. I once received phone calls from girls telling him that he wasn’t serious, and he had another girl, but I did not bother. How stupid was I? Six months later, I broke up with him because he did not give the attention I want. Then, he came back and beg for me. So, I was like, ok, give it another shot! One day, I found out in his phone that he has been sending sweet talk message to a girl, so I got mad and I asked him. He said he was just joking around. And I believed him! *sigh*

On the second chance, I found out that he had another girlfriend, he told me that they just started, and I hated her, because I thought that I was the third-party. So, I left him.

Now, I found out the truth, I was the third-party. Can you believe it? I was the third-party and I did not even know it? And I thought she was the third party. *sigh*. I really feel bad, because that, I do not know what to do. I know I should not believe it. But I feel sad, I feel cheated.

But part of me is glad that I have my darling here. Sayang, I love you. And I know the truth than my saying love me.=] right sayang ?

My darling, is everything to me.

*sigh* the wounds in my heart are healing, deep scars and marks are left behind. Will it effect my darlings’ love? I always wonder.

And here I am being afraid.

I have given my heart to my darling. And everything I ever had. I do not have space to be hurt any more, and my heart is so fragile and tiny, that one single small wound, will dissolve my heart like acid and it will disappear. Sayang, you won’t do that to me right? I love you

2 comments:

DJLDracio said...

That will never happen honey. I swear on my life that I'll protect you and shower you with unconditional love. I will always be here with you, not alone but together with my darling. Honey.. You're my everything and i love you very much.... Our hearts have taken enough damage, now, let us heal it back together and become One. Muaxx

Unknown said...

i love you too.
and i trust you