Sunday 19 August 2007

i'm not fat!!!

So, I wasn’t here for a night. At least, I did not have to be there for so long.
anywayz, I ate a lot when I was gone. Damn… but at least, I don’t have to be the one paying.

Hey..i don’t eat doesn’t mean I don’t like eating.

Well, my dad use to say I’m the biggest eater among the children, but as I grow up I realize I was ‘bigger size’ so I cut down.

Right now, as long as I have money, I eat. Haha.. I don’t care. Because I know that if I am so desprate, there is always London body shaping, or all the funny funny products to cut away those fats..hehez..

I’m not fat, other’s are just thin..haha..

Ok, why am I even saying this? Well, at least it’s positive thinking..haha…that’s good news to sayang. Right? ^^ hehez..

2 comments:

DJLDracio said...

Who call u fat ah? I kick their backside for u....bugger la ^^ Muaxx You're beautiful to me no matter what...

Anonymous said...

Hey you're FAT !! kick me jon LOL.. kidding la.. u where got fat??? u're good enough for jon. :) eating is not wrong, it's our way of life.

I'm not tiny as well lol. trying to lose some but not now :)

So.. way to go girl!!

-bryan