Wednesday 8 August 2007

my love

Don’t ask me why am I so moody,
Just sit and hug me.

Don’t ask me what’s wrong.
Just kiss me and tell me stories.

Don’t walk away,
because I need you.

Don’t think I need time,
cause I never I need it.

Don’t be frustrated,
because I don’t want to make things worst.

Don’t glare at me,
because I will be more moody.

Don’t just sit there,
be a clown.

Don’t just ignore me and wait for me to talk,
laugh and make monkey faces.

Don’t ask what you’ve done wrong,
think what you’ve done.

Because I can tell you,
even if it’s your fault,
I’ll still say it’s nothing,
because inside me,
I am debating,
that it’s not your fault,
it’s just me being sensitive.

I feel bad,
because, I am moody.

Inside me, I’m fighting against myself.

Half of me says that I need to get myself straight,

Be strong and nothing will happen.

Don’t be sensitive.

But the other half of me is just so moody.
and wants you to cheer me up.

There are a few things,
when you mention I could get offended,
but for the first few times, I can forget,
but soon,
I try my best to fight it.
not to be so sensitive,
but I just am so afraid that I can’t.
I really love you.

sometimes,
you might ask,
but even if it's the truth,
i'll change the fact.
because i love you.

i love you,
and it's true.
my love for you,
will never change.

No comments: