Wednesday 8 August 2007

what day is it?

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P….

Well, now you know your ABC, do you now anything about it?

Haha.. check out my xanga blog to know more.=]

We learn about it in design studies today.

Well, today I just found out two of my assignment. T____T

The useless work they give. *sigh*

Honey, please help me.

So, what’s there to say? The usual woke up and went to campus thing?

Finding my darling and spending time with him?

I’m currently now thinking a few things.

For example, how to spend more time with my darling, how to meet up with him and so many more.

Tomorrow is going to be the canon talk in campus, will be going there, maybe might drag my darling there.=] tee hee hee..

My darling’s gone, as usual and I’m here, all alone in my room with my roommate, she’s doing her things.

And I’m just blogging here and lazing around waiting for time to pass.



my lovely darling,

how are you?

i miss you much

hope you know that i'm also thinking hard for us.

=]

i love you.

muakzx

*huggies*

2 comments:

DJLDracio said...

Awww, Guess we're thinking alot huh? Come tell me some of your thoughts when we meet up again. Love u alot...muaxx

Anonymous said...

waw u're going to the canon talk? wonder whether kevin they all are going :)