Monday 20 August 2007

a boring afternoon


Today was another day. What do you expect?

Had photography lessons today and sat next to Edwin and Jang. We all have our camera’s except Gerald.

Assignments were given today and we are given two weeks to take those pictures..*sigh*..somehow I just feel lost.

After class, we waited for sayang to finish his class then we went to streetmall to eat lunch. Could not finish my plate of chao kuai teow..

After that we went back to hostel. Spend some time there until 1.45pm, followed Bryan back to campus and sayang stayed at my room.

Class was hell and boring.

We were sleepy and bored..me and Bryan were just doodling behind…

Then I went back following Kevin, and then spend more time with sayang till he went home.

We watched 200 pounds beauty.^^


1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

What a day huh>? We're both so tired haha. I love u so much...Miss u so much.. muaxx