Monday 13 August 2007

part i of a long and exhausting day

It’s been a few days I did not blog. I’m sorry.

On Friday, I went to school as usual. We had a presentation on our comic story line. *it was really hilarious*

Then, I finish at 12 plus and met my darling at One World. Sat a while and went to KLCC by bus, train and legs. Haha..

We were like spies on mission, with our alert eyes. Because it turned out that my mom was there too..=_____________________=….she came down to kl unexpectedly.

So, spend the entire lovely day with my darling even though we were both tired. Then after all the drama with my mom, I ended up in KLCC waiting for my mom.

Two hours later, she came. In the mean time, my brother and dad kept calling me time to time. ish..made me got stuck listening to convo I only say yes or no and I could not msg my darling.

Then, I was told to survey around KLCC to find for my canon camera. So, I did, another drama with my uncle and finally we made a decision to get it in KLCC..[wise choice huh???*haihz* but what can I do?]

No comments: