Thursday 16 August 2007

please trust me...i'm trying my best

I’m trying my best here.

I really am.
The reason I’m keeping quiet it’s because I don’t want to make things worst.
I had this same feeling in the previous relationship, and I was told to voice out,
We ended up having an argument,
Everyday,
I tolerated,
With his way of talking to me.
Right now, it’s not your way of talking,
But I only beg you not to think so much.
Life would be so much better if you think positive things.
It is worth making yourself sad when you can be happy?
I’m trying my best here,
And I hope you understand,
It’s not that I am not tolerating,
But I just hope you would stop making me tolerating before the worst happens.

In my previous,
I have been tolerating,
Day by day,
I kept it to myself,
And one day,
I just released it at him.
Yelling at him and leaving him.
And yet, he still did not budge and said it was my fault,
Said I was responsible,
But how much did he know?
Does he know how much I have been tolerating?

Honey,
I want you to know,
Because I don’t want you to go one day and misunderstand what we’ve done for each other.
I want you to know how much I’m sacrificing for you,
I want you to know how much I’ve done for you.
I want us to appreciate what we’ve done for each other.
I want my dreams to come true.
The reality is just there
Waiting for time to come.

Sayang,
I love you.
Sayang,
I need you.

Never I thought a dream of mine where I have packed and give up hope,
Dumped in a box and under my bed for years,
Coverd with dust and cobwebs
Is finally taken out by you.
Do you know how big a thing it is for me?
I have been told that dreams are just dreams.
I have been said I’m here is a waste of my parents money,
Who ever says that to their own girl?
But you? You take me, and everything from me.
You love me for who I am.
You treated me differently the way others treated me.
I trusted you the day I met you because the deepest darkest secret was told by you to me.
What can I do to gain your trust?
Please tell me.
Because I really love you.

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

I do trust you and i love u so much... muaxx