Sunday 5 August 2007

shuffle..not the dance

That day, I was discussing with my dad if it was possible if I could get a mp3 player. He looked at me and asks if I would use it nicely, I said yes and everything was going well, until my mom started nagging about me getting so many stuff. Haihz…So, then, it was off the list.

I was telling my darling about it. And we were having a conversation about it. Twice! Once on the phone and once in front of me, he asked if I would ignore him and just listen to music. I was like…O_____O…why would I even ignore you??? Right??

Then the next minute he jumped up and when to his bag, and took out……….

Ipod Shuffle…


I was like….

OMG!!!!!!!! I dun really what expression to give. I was shocked and stunned.

Happy and surprised. Even though he had mention it before but I just could believe it and it was unexpected. Wow..who would actually expected their own boyfriend to pass something like that?? i was just shocked, happy and suprise...

Darling, i love you very much.


No comments: