Monday 13 August 2007

part ii of a long exhausting day

I had to stay over a night in Uncle Brian’s place as it was too late and I can’t go back to hostel alone. So, I slept on the floor. While mom and Candy slept on the bed.

Did not really sleep well that night
1. I’m sleeping on the floor.
2. only on four big pillows.
3. the pillows were dusty.
4. my mom was there.

So, I woke up a few times at night. Recently I just have weird dreams of frightening dreams. Wonder what’s wrong with me. *sigh*

I actually pulled myself up at 8 in the morning, my mom was already up, got ready and so on. Was about 8.45. then I just sat in the living room and typed another msg with my darling’s dopod. [a msg for him]

So, I really wonder what he thought about it.

Then, uncle B came down about 9.15 and we left the place for butterfly park there. We reached in half-an hours time and then we went to the food court there to eat nasi lemak. My darling had not come yet, so I went into the butterfly park and saw Bryan with Edwin. Kevin they all got lost, so, they did not go there.

No comments: