Wednesday 22 August 2007

some random pictures..

Patrick..=]..sayang bought it for me today..
I saw it today and I was so excited and I ran over to the glass, the next thing I knew, sayang was in the shop paying…I’m so touched..=] thank you sayang.=’]

Sayang holding patrick in A&W..=] so cute…^^

I went to Popular with sayang while Bryan they all were at speedy. I saw that they were having offers, so I got this two books..i wanted to get more..but was running out of cash…got budget..

I got a new cover for my phone. SE W850i.
It has an angel there and it is white..please pray I dun get it dirty..=]

i was with sayang in the studio yesterday, and I was drawing this. It was more like doodling..it’s the bunnies in a club..haha

Taken outside the studio, that’s out cafeteria..
big? Crowded and HOT!!! Why can’t they put it into indoor, with air-con, then maybe they should open a mall..^^

I wrote that on my hand in 1U yesterday, cause sayang was scared I dunwan him. So I wrote there. “ this girl belongs to Jonathan Lee Ming Yew” ^^

My two turtle work..haha…it was so random…
Thanks
Bryan..for the help you gave today..

honwy, sayang.
i love you very much..
i appreciated spending time with you.
i thank you for patrick..=]
i love you...^^

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

lol it was my pleasure. There's more what that came from. ^^ I love u very much darling, it'll never change..