Saturday 4 August 2007

ten years time

Have you ever wonder how would you be in ten years time?
Who are you that time? In 2017, on a Saturday night, how do you see yourself?
It should be time you start to sit and wonder how life is in the future.

When i was in high school, my boyfriend i have always wanted is someone who can give me the attention i want. To get me what i like, to spend time with me. Exactly my dream guy.
But every time it turns out not exactly what i have in mind. Soon, this dream guy of mine fades away and stays as Prince Charming in my fantasy-land. As time passed by, i never believed someone like that would actually exist.

Until right now, i have found him. At the beginning, it was hard for me to believe that there was exactly someone like that. But soon, i realize that it was really him and he was really there. What is the best is that, he is really mine. My boyfriend. The one whom is there to give me attention i want. To understand me. Right now, i am still slowly believing that he is real.

I always tend to wonder how i am in ten years time, and i always get lost and unsure what to do. Right now, i know what i want, i know who i will, and i am able to see myself in ten years time. With him, building up our future. what about you?
Many times, my friends come to me and say that he/she dump him/her. Now, i realize something. If you don't see a future in you and him/her. why start when you are going to get hurt one day? Why say give it a shot?
I have been hurt once again and again. Many times, being pushed around here and there. Right now, i can actually stand up to everyone and tell them to back-off. To tell them i know my path and leave me alone.
My darling, and i, we have been through thick and thin. That is also why we are able to understand each other. At times, there will be some misunderstanding, but one will calm and try not to make the situation worst.[which is better than two getting into an argument]

We are in a war. A war of love [it's a secret]. But we know we will win. And we will make a difference here in the world.=] right honey?muakzx.i love you very much.
I just do hope that people out there, to all my friends, you are able to find 'The One' just like me.


1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

Very beautifully said. I love u alot baby. I'm gonna post a entry in my blog with the same title ^^ Your turn to read. I love u. muax