Sunday 26 August 2007

calling it a day

here another week coming.
I just finish my story for my comic..
and i have to start drawing them..neatly..and fill in with colors..

presentation is not the 7th of september...
might say still got time..
but do u think so?
it's not so easy o..
haha..
but lucky my storyline is done..
too bad i don't have a proper table to do my work..
or even space..
a neat comfy place also i don't have..

poor me..
food ain't reli good too..

what have i eat today?
i woke up at 12.
ate some bread at 3. at 6 i fried 4 sausages.
yup..and i've been eating sweets and biscuit the whole time..
well, that's my food life here..
what do u expect?

when u don't have a car.
you can't go out.
*sigh*
and you are just hoping for the frost and sandwich your boyfriend will one day give u.

i can and will die if i continue with the food like this.
please don't ask me to cook because i can't.
it's just so disgusted
i just can't go on.
i'm really really very sorry.


well, today..
i did something reli crazy..
REALLY extremly crazy..
I CUT MY OWN HAIR..
it wasn't much different.
but i just took a scissors and snip snip snip..
haha...
I really need a new hair-do.
i badly need a new hair-do.
i just need the cash to do it.
damn it.
*sigh*...
i hate my hair!
I hate my hair!
i hate my hair!
hate hate hate hate hate hate hate!!!
ugh..
i hate it so much..
it grows so slow and it doesn't satisfy me..

Then i remove my nail-polish which was red and painted it silver.
well, i'm really very sorry that the camera isn't very good..
i wanna get a digi cam..
a small and compact one..
haha

what should i do now?
i'm just gonna post this.
then i'll get a nice hot bath..
then i'll wait till my hair dries..
then i'll go get my beauty sleep..
then i'll just call it a day..
^^

No comments: