Wednesday 15 August 2007

A day with heals

This morning, I woke up at 7.30. As usual I will snooze it. Then when I saw, it was 7.56 am. I though I was late, i jumped out of bed, and then I realized that I thought it was 8.56 am.

Took quite some time to think what to wear, I always seem to be out of fashion and not know what to wear.

So, I got ready and went to Kev’s place, and then we went to campus.

I was out of credit, and I could not tell my darling, felt so bad.

Met up with my darling before class then I headed for the flight of stairs to go up. Haha. Poor me.

We had design studies. Check out my xanga to know about it.

So, I hanged out with darling in Wing’s cafĂ©, was kinda restless. Don’t know why. *sigh*. But I was tremendously happy and glad that I was able to spend time with my darling.

So, went back to class at 2 and then ended like 3.15pm. searched for darling and he passed me his laptop, then I sat at the courtyard and do my work. After that, when he finish, we headed to hostel and spent time here.

Fell asleep again. Omg. I just wanna sleep. I’ve been so restless and could not sleep so well. Anywayz, sayang just went back, I am gonna do my work and wait for him on msn.

Honey,
I love you so much.
I had a great time today with you.
hopefully we will be able to learn swing.
hehez. Then we can tell the whole world we can swing.=]
I can pounce for all I want.
hehez.
you’re mine..

Currently listening to
I don’t wanna miss a thing-Aerosmith

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

Oh we will swing alright ^^...Love u so much..Had a great time with u once again....You're always great..Muaxx