Tuesday 7 August 2007

dreaming away again

I’m sitting here, just doing nothing. So I decided to blog.

*sigh* what to write? I’ll just scribble around.

Had a horrible dream for the past two nights, I really wonder why.

So, here I am. 6o’clock on a Tuesday evening. [I sound like some reporter]

Speaking of reporter, I have to be finding companies to be interviewed, and why am I still sitting here blogging? Well, who cares?

My room-mate is here. So, I can’t really put on music or anything. It’s so awkward, because I rarely talk to her, unless there’s something going on.

My hair has been going all over the place, when will I be able to do it in a reasonable place? Puh-lease, no more LUCT saloon, my wallet will have flies coming out soon. Wanted to try A Cut Above, but it’s at Sunway.

I found a blogskin, which I think would match my blog and everything. But it’s just that I have some problem with the damn XHTML thingy. Bloody hell.

*sigh* I’m bored. What to do?

I’m just sitting here, dreaming away.

No comments: