Saturday 4 August 2007

*ding dong*

ok, i just know that i come up with wacky titles.
i apologize because i can't really find a good title.

It's only 3 in the afternoon and i'm writing my entry already. My honey just left, and i am here, going to start my work again after i send this entry.

This morning, i woke up feeling very blur. Well, i did not really sleep well, because my nose was giving me a little problem.
I woke up at 10.30 and shot out of bed because i remembered that i was suppose to call my honey at 10 in the morning, but i was half-an hour late. So, i called him, apparently he said he was with his mom and he will call me back later. I was slightly worried because he told me that his mom was there. I was in bed and i wanted to get up, but i just couldn't, so, i just lay there with my eyes close.
At 11, my honey called and said he would be there in 5 minutes. After hanging up, i force myself to get up, and went to the toilet to wash up.
Pulling myself all the way down and i saw my honey in the convenient store buying something. Then, we went up.
We sat down in my room and then he helped me with my work.

My honey is helping me with the research of buying a DSLR. he told me it's either the canon 400D or the NIkoN D50. But i'm not sure yet, he'll have to do future research about it. Hope my parents just doesn't start nagging about the price.

So, here i am....
all alone in the room...
*sigh* waiting for my parents to come down LATER...
So, i guess i'll most likely be posting another post before i go to sleep later.

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

Shortness of Time, I'm missing you badly....Love u. Muax