Saturday 4 August 2007

off to the states

My cousin, Colin, went back today. That was also partly why i saw my parents too. They picked me up at my hostel at around 6 in the evening. My dad, mom and colin came up to my unit and pass me a few stuff. My mm bought me my pillow. And some other small stuff, like my flip-flops. haha. missed them.She also gave me a Garfield face towel. I'm not really into Garfield, but i never had any garfield.haha.

Colin gave me a set of oil paintings. It was from him and Mei Zhi, well, thanks.
That's the packaging, it's written :'' Dear Ai Ling, Hope that this is good use for you. Take care. Lot's of luv, Colin and Mei Zhi.''
That is the set of oil painting, which includes a set of paint brush, 8 tubes of color, 1 Distilled Turpentine, 1 Refined Linseed Oil, 1 oil painting board and 1 artist pallet.
thank you very much. I feel so happy and glad. Thankz guys..

Me and Colin,
at the airport just before he left.
photo taken by my dad..
that is my dad, Colin, Uncle Brian and my mom.
Just before Colin left...


well, honey,
i miss you very much
and i love you badly,
Hoping that the time will pass,
so i will be able to spend more time with you.

i love you very much.
muakzx
honeyBun...

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

I miss u too, I'm glad you're happy. I love u very much