Monday 13 August 2007

friggin internet


So, internet wasn't working for the past day...

Ish...

so unfair...

made me got stuck and not knowing what to do..

to think about it.

i've got so many friggin useless assignments..

*sigh*

lazy to do themm..

just waiting for my darling to help me..

and waiting for my darling to force me to do too...*hint*hint*

hehez...

internet just came back..yay...but msn is so fuc**** up...ish...

still can't chat with my darling...

bryan, how do you do your profile?



honey, i miss you alot.
sorry that msn isn't working well.
i really miss you alot.
too bad i can't see you tomorrow.
but i will see you on wednesday right?
love you,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First ... i download the ''BLOGGER MAIn '' from blogskinsDOT com and then ... It shows some HTML code.. which is kinda annoying.. So at first when u told me ..'Copy paste it '' i tried but it wont work coz of the XML errors... So... i tried changing my blog templates to the classic settings... and then I COPY PASTE the code... it still couldnt work... Why?

Coz... the person that uploaded the images for his Codes/Designs're not valid anymore.. so i have to get all of the pictures needed in His design and then Upload it and put it into the HTML part for Pictures... where u can see stuffs like div<:'' http://imageshack.us '' STUFFS... after that Boom!! Sudah boleh :)

-bryan