Monday 6 August 2007

how's my day they ask...

Today during photography session, we learn how to see the lenses and the cameras. It was quite interesting. Well, it was one of my fat dreams to have photography studies and could actually be like a professional, well not really, but near to it is something better than just dreaming about it.

I guess this week have to be shopping around and moving around to search for the camera, my darling found a price for me, but my lecturer said I needed to check it out myself, and try to bargain. *sigh* Just pray and do hope that my darling will be free to bring me there.

Then, I had communication studies. I realized that it isn’t cal communication studies, its call EFS [Effective Research Skills]. I was like WTF???? Why the hell do I even need that? It more like a business class I am in. Ish… The assessments and assignments I have.
O_________o… speechless…

No comments: