Thursday 9 August 2007

another day with sayang

Well, today I had a heck of a day..

Life drawing… waas CRAZY..=______=’’’

We were to sketch the modal for like what? 15 seconds? And so on. Lazy to type.

Anywayz, saying came up today to my studio after his class, and I intro him to bryan, first thing they were talking was smth about tiger and leopard…O______o?? dah agak they will have a topic.
haha..

Anywayz, glad they talked.=]

Had nasi lemak for lunch.[ what else is there to eat?]

Went round campus looking for my photographer teacher, but he wasn’t around.

So, I guess I’ll have to get my camera alone by THIS WEEKEND!!! Because we have class on Monday and we need to use it. Because I have photography class on Monday.

Geez, all the trouble me and saying have to go through.

But I love it. Can spend more time with him. Hehez..

Saying brought extension plug to campus.
and I was like O_______________________O?????????

Haha…..sayang so cute, because he needed to use it for his laptop. Haha..

Then at 1.45, saying all sudden jumped up and remembered his class was at 1. haha.. so we packed and went out fast, and found out class was cancelled after all the calls he made. So, saying had no choice but to follow me up to my studio and see me draw.=] even though he was doing his work, but he was also looking at me. Right or not sayang?=]

Sat there for 2 hours, and we kept drawing and after that, we went back to hostel exhaustedly.

I cooked my pork meat for sayang to eat. We were both sitting there just eating and chatting in the living room. Hehez. So nice.

Then sayang fell asleep on my bed. As cute as a baby. Hehez.=]

After that, around 6 smth, sayang had to go back, and we made plans to go to KLCC tomorrow.=]

So, I can’t wait for that.=]



this picture was taken by me.
and it was edited by me.
my photoshop skills aren't really that well,
but i gave my best.=]

sayang, i love you. muakzx

2 comments:

DJLDracio said...

I love u very much baby, what a post eh? haha. 2morrow is gonna happen so it's time to suit up and go. Muaxx ^^

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).