Friday 3 August 2007

bad server

God..this is really killing me. This is the second time I’m posting this blog for today. For the first time just now, halfway my laptop died…=________=’’. Don’t ask me why or so, But it just happen to happen. What could I do? But for me to repeat what I said, it won’t be the same. I will only cut short everything, like now.

Today we had Creative Studies. Our teacher was a female one. She was alright, but have to know till the end of semester only we can truly say how she is.

I finish my class at 11.30am and went to One World to find for my honey, there he was with Adeline. I gobble up his plate of nasi lemak cause I was dead hungry. Sorry honey.

Then, we sat there till 12 like that and decided to go to hostel first. So, we went there, we drew some cartoon, i drew the doodle, and my honey drew something from his mind.

After that, around four, we went down to eat, and we started talking bout Disney and singers and so on. Man, I was really in the mood to sing… ‘supercalifragilistikexpiadiloxious…..dum dum dum…’ haha.. who knew marry poppins is so famous??=]
'just a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go well, the medicine go well,.......'
haha, sorry, too hyper..=]

After that, we went back to my room till seven thirty, Adeline was going back, so my honey followed.

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

Whao, that's short. Ouch, your lap must have gave u a hard time to summarize everything That short. lol. I miss u alot honey and i love u...