Tuesday 7 August 2007

a short period of time

Who is interested in history? Maybe you should take my place in history of arts. Haha. I had it today and I was dozing off. The lecturer’s English was SOOO perfect. Gosh. How the hell did he get employed? I don’t know. Couldn’t find the ruddy year leader. What kind of year leader is it when you can’t find him?

My darling picked me up from campus today. =]
And we went to eat lunch at JJ at Serdang there. Had Kenny Rogers, been a while since I went there. But, oh well. Now, I’m home, wanted to go to kl but couldn’t because my darling is not free. T.T. pity him. Poor darling need to run up and down.


darling, i love you
thank you very much for today.
Eventhough time was short,
but it was better than nothing.
love ya..
muakzxxxx

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

Hey darling, I'll find a way to take u down to KL alright? We'll need to plan but it'll happen ok? Sorry for keeping u waiting. I love u and i hope today was something atleast. I love u...Muaxx